Kin Families Inc.
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service do not govern your occupancy of any premises leased or managed by us or by others in buildings where Kin offers its services. Such occupancy is pursuant to the relevant lease, license or other occupancy agreement for that premises and not these Terms of Service.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
- By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you agree to these Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by us, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
- Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change the eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you are in compliance with these Terms of Service and all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you, and the right to access the Services is revoked where you are not in compliance with these Terms of Service, where use of the Services is prohibited, or to the extent the offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- As part of the Services, you may be required to register for a user account with Kin through the Site and/or other applications provided by Kin (an “Account”). You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. You shall not: (i) select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use, as a username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- Your Account information may include information that is personal to you, such as your name, email address and phone number (collectively, “ personal details”). You must update your Account information to reflect any change to your personal details. If at any time any portion of your Account information is inaccurate or incomplete, or if you otherwise violate these Terms of Service, we may in our sole discretion and without advance notice choose to suspend or terminate your access to Services, your Account or both.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account password secure. You may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the Services without permission. You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use the Services, breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account. You shall have the ability to delete your Account by sending a request to email@example.com.
As part of the Services, you may apply to become a member of the Kin community (such members, “Members,” and such membership, “Kin Membership”). An application for Kin Membership may involve several steps, including, but not limited to: (i) providing certain personal details, such as your name, email address and phone number; (ii) answering questions about your household, such as the names of your children and ages; (iii) providing payment information to a third-party payment processor that we use (the “Payment Processor”) such as direct debit information for an account with a financial institution or a credit card for the purpose of future processing of any payments to us that you authorize, such as Kin Membership and fees for Services; (iv) electing to share certain personally identifiable information with third party websites, services or applications for the purposes of running a background or credit check; and (v) a brief phone interview with one of our team members. We may reject or approve applications for Kin Membership in our sole discretion in compliance with applicable laws. If you are approved for a Kin Membership, you will have the option to review and agree to Kin’s Membership Terms that, along with this Agreement, will govern your use of the Services.
- Definition. For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services.
- Content. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Services is or will continue to be accurate.
- Notices and Restrictions. The Services may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
- Use License. Subject to these Terms of Service, we grant each user of the Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) Content solely for purposes of using the Services. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for purposes other than using the Services is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right. This license does not grant you any ownership rights in the Content.
- Availability of Content. We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms of Service), or for no reason at all and (ii) to remove or block any Content from the Services.
Rules of Conduct
- You promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms of Service. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services.
You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Services, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives; or
- includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
- You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; or (vii) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
- You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation any application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and the public.
Childcare Concierge Services
- As a Kin member, you may book vetted childcare providers through the childcare concierge services (“Concierge Services”) offered by Kin.
- You specifically acknowledge and agree that Kin is only a conduit that allows you to hire a childcare provider. Kin takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any actions or non-actions of you or any childcare provider. If any part of a childcare provider’s services are unsatisfactory, your sole recourse is against the childcare provider. Kin expressly disclaims, and you expressly release Kin from any liability for any claims, controversies, suits, injuries, loss, harm and/or damages arising from or related to the Concierge Services or your interactions with the childcare provider. All use of the Concierge Services is at your own risk.
- We may directly, or through a third-party vendor, allow you to book vetted childcare providers based on information that you provide to us. We may provide relevant information that you provide to us to such third-party vendors and potential childcare providers for the purpose of providing the Services through text messages, email, or phone calls. You may provide us with a review of your experience with the childcare provider, and you agree that we, or any third-party vendor that we may work with, may store such review and use them for evaluation, training and promotional purposes.
- We will notify you once a childcare provider has confirmed availability for your requested time(s). No scheduled Services are confirmed until you have received confirmation of the booking. You may reschedule or cancel any Services with at least 48 hours’ notice. If you reschedule or cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice, we may charge you 50% of the fees paid for such Services. If a childcare provider is unable to make a booking, we will try to find a replacement from you as soon as possible. If we are not able to find a satisfactory replacement, you will not be charged for the Services.
- You are responsible for notifying us of any need to extend your booking, and if confirmed by us, we will charge you for the additional time at the same hourly rate as specified for your booking. If you fail to notify us of such extension and your childcare provider is unable to leave at the scheduled time, you agree that you will pay a fee of $45 for each 15 minutes of delay.
- You represent and warrant that you and each member of your household (a) have/has never been convicted of, or is/are currently pending trial for, any felony, any criminal offense involving violence, abuse, neglect, fraud or larceny, or any offense that involves endangering the safety of others, and (b) have/has not been and are/is not currently required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. You agree that you will, and will cause your household members to, treat the childcare provider with respect and will not create any condition that endangers the health and safety of the childcare provider or engage in any behavior towards the childcare provider that is contrary to applicable laws.
- You acknowledge that the childcare provider may be required not to solicit bookings directly from you, and you agree that you will not hire, employ, or otherwise engage any childcare provider introduced or hired through the Services directly within a year after you have requested the Services, or the Services have been provided, whichever is later. If you do, you agree to notify us and pay a placement fee of $4500 per childcare provider, which you agree is a reasonable representation of the damages suffered by us. You agree that you will not directly contact any childcare provider directly in respect of the Services, and all contact will be through us.
Events and Programming
- As a Kin member, you may have access to certain events and programming (“Events”) for yourself and your child(ren).
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver at all times at any Events. Such parent or caregiver is responsible for supervising child(ren) at all times.
- You agree on behalf of yourself and your child(ren) to release and discharge Kin, its owners, affiliates, agents, employees, successors and assigns, from any and all claims for damages, illness, medical conditions, death, personal injury, expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs), loss of property or property damage that you or your child(ren) may have or as a result of your and your child(ren)’s participation in any such Events, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of Kin.
- You agree on behalf of yourself and your child(ren) to indemnify and hold harmless Kin, its owners, affiliates, agents, employees, successors and assigns, from any and all claims for damages, illness, medical conditions, death, personal injury, expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs), loss of property or property damage arising out of any negligent, grossly negligent, or deliberate act or omission by you your child(ren), or your caregiver.
- You expressly agree that Kin may use photos taken of your, your child(ren) and caregivers at Events for archival, advertising and publicity purposes.
Third Party Services
The Services may provide links to other third party websites, services or resources on the Internet. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These third party resources are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link in our Services does not imply our endorsement or any association between us and any third party operators. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such third party content, goods or services available on or through any such third party website or resource.
Payments and Billing
- Paid Services. Certain of our Services may be subject to payments now or in the future (the “Paid Services”). Please note that any payment terms presented to you in the process of using or signing up for a Paid Service are deemed part of this Agreement.
- Billing. We use the Payment Processor to bill you through a payment account that you specify, such as a bank account or debit or credit card, linked to your Account on the Services (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Paid Services. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for error by the Payment Processor. By choosing to use Paid Services, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of such Paid Services in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorize us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your chosen payment account (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that the Payment Processor makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
- Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. If we, through the Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand. If your payment is returned for any reason, you agree to reimburse us for any returned payment charges imposed on us, and we may require future payments to be in the form of a cashier’s check, certified check or money order.
- Recurring Billing. Some of the Paid Services may consist of an initial period, for which there is a one-time charge, followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By choosing such Paid Services, you acknowledge that such services have an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. WE MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (RECEIPT OF WHICH IS CONFIRMED BY US) THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORIZATION OR WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE WE REASONABLY COULD ACT. TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US OR OUR PAYMENT PROCESSOR IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE BY EMAILING email@example.com. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF PAID SERVICES UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR PAID SERVICES AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
- Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your Billing Account varies from the amount you preauthorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and we shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with your payment account provider will govern your use of your Payment Method. You agree that we may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
- Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of a Paid Service reaffirms that we are authorized to charge your Payment Method for that Paid Service. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially selected to use the Paid Service.
We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your Membership and/or Account. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. All provisions of these Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, but not limited to, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that we have no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users gain access to the Services, including which users are approved as Kin Members;
- what Content you access via the Services; or
- how you may interpret or use the Content.
- You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of material or Content contained in or accessed through the Services.
- THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WE, AND OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our affiliates and each of our and their respective employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of, or access to, the Services, Content, violation of these Terms of Service, or infringement by you, or any third party using your Account or identity in the Services, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
- You are solely responsible for your interactions and arrangements with other individuals, including other users, Members, and any other individuals you come into contact with, arising out of the Services. We make no representations or warranties as to (i) the conduct of such users, Members, or other individuals, (ii) users’ or Members’ compatibility with current or future users or Members, or (iii) any information concerning any activities or arrangements suggested by users or Members.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, NOR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE’S CONDUCT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND ANY DAMAGES RESULTING IN ANY WAY FROM COMMUNICATIONS, MEETINGS, ACTIVITIES OR ARRANGEMENTS WITH USERS, MEMBERS OR PERSONS YOU MAY OTHERWISE MEET THROUGH THE SERVICES, (II) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (HOWEVER ARISING), (III) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (IV) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF the greater of (A) fees paid to us for the particular Services during the immediately previous three (3) month period or (B) $500.00.
- You agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with other users or Members or any other individual you come into contact with through the Services, particularly if you decide to meet such users, Members or individuals in person. You understand and agree that we make no guarantees, express or implied, regarding your compatibility with users, Members or other individuals you meet through the Services. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information (e.g., credit card or bank account numbers) to other individuals. We strongly advise you to use the utmost caution before sharing any personally identifiable information with others, including users and Members. We do not and cannot assure you that it is safe for you to have direct contact with any other individual that you come into contact with through the Services. If you believe that any individual is harassing you or is otherwise using personal information about you for unlawful purposes, we encourage you to first inform local law enforcement authorities, and then to contact us at email@example.com so that we may take appropriate action.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, including its conflicts of law rules, and the United States of America. YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE (WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DISPUTE INVOLVES A THIRD PARTY) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION UNDER THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION'S RULES FOR ARBITRATION OF CONSUMER-RELATED DISPUTES AND YOU AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY. Neither you nor we will participate in a className action or className-wide arbitration for any claims covered by this agreement to arbitrate. YOU ARE WAIVING THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE AS A className REPRESENTATIVE OR className MEMBER ON ANY className CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US, INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO className ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person's account, if we are a party to the proceeding. This dispute resolution provision will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and not by any state law concerning arbitration. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrator will not have authority to award damages, remedies or awards that conflict with these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms of Service, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Site or by sending you notice through the Services, via e-mail or by another appropriate means of electronic communication. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. While we will timely provide notice of modifications, it is also your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following notification of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Entire Agreement and Severability. These Terms of Service are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Services, including use of the Site, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to the Services. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms of Service will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
- Assignment. These Terms of Service are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
- Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms of Service and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
- Notices. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms of Service, all notices under these Terms of Service will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, or by e-mail. Notices by e-mail will be sent to you at the e-mail address on file that you have provided, and if to Kin, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, except for legal notices, which must be sent to email@example.com. Notices by e-mail shall be deemed to have been duly given the next business day after they are sent; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service. Electronic notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms of Service. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms of Service to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
- Headings. The section and paragraph headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- Contact. You may contact us at the following address: Kin Families Inc., 335 Madison Avenue, Suite 6A, New York, NY 10017.
Effective Date: May 2, 2019